Sunday, September 14, 2008

Favorite Foods


My favorite foods over the years have been lasagna, roast beef, and stroganoff. They are really good. Everyone should know what lasagna is. Most people should know what roast beef is, but many of you may not know was stroganoff is. Stroganoff is creamy noodles with ground beef and it is special because my mom makes it.

During the summer I started cooking more so now my favorite foods are Venezuelan food and chicken n dumplings. I went to a cooking class to learn how to use a knife and the person that teaches me is a professional chef. She had to work with French chefs and got a few knifes thrown at her, because they are mean. I like garlic but my mom does not, so I had to learn how to cut garlic without her help. It is hard to cut garlic because you can’t cut more than one clove at a time.

1 comment:

CrookstonCrazy said...

I am sooo proud of you that you are cooking! And I LOVE garlic too! I will make sure that I check in on your blog more often!!!
I sure wish we were in your ward so that we could see you more often. Keep being a good kid!!